Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Testimony From Our Tutors!

This is a testimony from James Giles, one of our many highly qualified tutors:

"I am James Giles from Waretown, NJ. I have been a tutor for 27 years. I tutor Spanish, Writing, and SAT English prep. I work for Tutorwell. I speak Spanish fluently. I hold a BA, MBA and a half completed PhD.
I had a student for SAT prep. She was terrible in Math and English and scored very low on the SAT. She needed a good tutor. I tutored her for two months. Her score improved and she got into the college of her choice. They accused her of cheating since her score improved so much. All it took was a good tutor.
I am an excellent tutor. All of my students improved. I have an excellent record. I taught in Elementary, High School and college. I like working with all ages. It is very rewarding being a tutor.
I have always enjoyed it. It is a great way to make a living. Tutorwell is a great service."

Our tutors are top notch! Come to Tutorwell.com to check us out.

No comments:

Post a Comment