Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Testimonmy!

This is a tutor from Florida. Please visit Tutorwell.com to find out more.

Hello, my name is Sarah Laidlaw and I am a Tutorwell tutor located in Plantation, Florida. I have been working with the owners of Tutorwell for over a year now, and I have tutored for 5 years. Last year I tutored a first grader who refused to do most anything he was asked. He did not want to read or do sounds. After trying many different methods, I was able to tutor him by using the dictionary of all things! By the end of our time together he had greatly improved in his comprehension of sounds and words. I was also able to teach him methods of searching for answers in a passage. His posttest scores increased 78%! I was very proud of him. I would love to tutor your child. If you are in the Broward County area, please go to Tutorwell.com and search for me. My user id number is 1231.

No comments:

Post a Comment